Color Your Needs is designed to be a beginning of the conversation both with yourself and others. I've tried to make it both lighthearted and useful; you'll have to let me know how well I've succeeded.
The strategies include identifying what works and doesn't for you in 13 areas:
- Routes of Safety - How do you (and can you) access safety at work?
- Difference Index - How are you different (or the same)? This makes team dynamics a little clearer.
- Showing & Receiving Appreciation - How do you like to be appreciated? How do you appreciate others?
- Access Needs - What do you need to participate in work activities and thrive?
- Effective Communication - How do you communicate, and how do you like to be communicated with?
- Lift Index - How does your work line up with your skills, capacity, and desire?
- Vulnerability Index - How do you understand the people you work with in a concrete way? Who should you experiment with?
- Values - What are your values, and how do you live them?
- Growing Edges - What are the competencies you’d like to develop when you have the capacity?
- Accountability - What supports you to engage with the consequences of your actions?
- Generative Feedback - What supports you to give or receive feedback that prioritizes your relationships?
- Agency - How do you support yourself to make choices even when it feels like there are none?
- Money - Money can impact safety, growth, and appreciation. How is it showing up for you?
If you'd like the digital version, find it here.